CHRO Series Singapore
The Evolving Role of the CHRO in the Future Organisation
Whilst leading the charge on reimagining work in a post pandemic world with strategy and empathy, the role of the CHRO is continuing to evolve. CEOs are increasingly recognising the value of talent to deliver business outcomes and expect HR leaders to transform traditional HR practices to build organisational resilience and drive value and gain competitive advantage. Stepping beyond the traditional HR functional management, CHRO’s are now leading the business through enterprise change, talent development and corporate culture.
CHRO Series brings together Asia’s most prominent and experienced HR leaders to meet and discuss the most critical initiatives and issues impacting CHROs as they build their future organisation.
- Shaping the future of work
- Driving success as the board’s leader of human capital
- Humanising HR – Building effective Culture and Belonging
2 December , 10AM – 1.45PM Singapore Time
10:00AM – 10:45AM
Being Digital in the Now of Work!
- How do leaders stop implementing technology and start deploying human capabilities?
- How can the workforce experience be designed with people at the center?
- What does a Whole Person Approach to workforce experience look like?
- Leapgen research reveals DRIVERS and DRAINERS when it comes to work.
- What do we need to understand about building a People-First Culture of Connection, and how will that help organizations retain and hire the people they need?
Jason Averbook, Global Keynote Speaker, CEO & Co-Founder, Leapgen
10.45AM – 11:15AM
From Pandemic to Endemic. What’s next?
As Singapore shifts from pandemic to endemic mindset, business leaders continue to manage through the ongoing ripple effects of living with the virus. What can we expect moving forward as sentiment towards work and expectations of workforce and workplace keep evolving?
Join Peter Hadley, President, ADP Asia-Pacific, as he shares views on Asia’s business outlook and what to expect through endemic conditions in 2022.
Peter Hadley, President, ADP Asia-Pacific
11:15AM – 12:00PM
Adapting To The Work And The Workforce Of Tomorrow – How HR Is Taking The Lead In Shaping The Future Of Work?
Forward looking HR teams are already considering a range of different business scenarios for the future as part of their business planning, but few are taking sufficiently longer-term view to deal with them. In this session, we will explore how far does HR in your organisation look into the future including
- Why a shift to human-centric leadership is critical for the future of work
- Embracing change in the evolving role of HR
- How can HR ensure that their organization is spot-on with their culture that will last them through the rapidly changing future of work?
Moderator: Jason Averbook, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Leapgen
- Rohit Chennamaneni, Co-founder, Darwinbox
- Dr Oliver Crocco, Assistant Professor, Louisiana State University
- Simon Frank, CHRO, Thome Group
12:00PM – 12:30PM
The Great Resignation: How to keep your best people
With 1 in 4 employees thinking about leaving their current role, it’s never been more challenging to retain talent. To reduce attrition and retain your talent, there are a few questions to consider:
- Do you have the data and insights to make the critical decisions about the new world of work?
- Are your managers empowered to help their direct reports develop and stay motivated?
- Do your employees feel clarity and ownership over their individual work experience?
Pip Lyons, Senior People Scientist, Culture Amp
12:30PM – 1:15PM
The CHRO Of The Future: Time To Look At HR Through A New Lens
The role of the chief human resource officer (CHRO) has become more strategic over the years and during the Covid pandemic was in the spotlight for health and safety measures as well as rapidly organising working from home. Today’s CHRO is now a crisis manager, strategist, leader of ethics (ESG and DEI), expert in organisational development as well as of performance management. In this session we will explore how HR leaders can successfully fill their new roles and deliver value to stakeholders.
- The importance for CHROs to get more involved in human capital strategy and the overall business
- Why CHROs should be involved in the deployment of AI and automation for the workforce
- How to further expand and cement HR’s influence on organisational decision making
Moderator: Dr. Tanvi Gautam, HR Influencer, Keynote Speaker, Best Selling Author & Transformational Leadership Expert, Founder, Leadershift Inc
- Sonali Roycohwdhury, Vice President HR, Procter & Gamble
- Mukta Arya, Managing Director, Regional Head of Human Resources, APAC, Societe Generale
- Aaron Lim, Group Human Resource Director, Park Hotel Group
1:15PM – 1:45PM
Holistic Well-Being: Opportunities For APAC’s Employers
APAC organisations are making progress in almost all areas focused on People Strategy. However, there is certainly room for growth when looking at wellbeing practices. HR leaders in APAC have a unique opportunity to achieve rapid and positive change in this area. This session will share:
- How APAC businesses are performing in this domain, and what they can do to improve.
- Practical examples of how leading organisations worldwide are becoming bolder in their experiments to drive and support a more holistic approach to wellbeing.
Billy Elliott, Regional Director APAC, Top Employers Institute
Ammara Naeem, Head of Client Success, Top Employers Institute
End of CHRO Singapore Online 2021