CHRO Series Indonesia
The Evolving Role of the CHRO in the Future Organisation
Whilst leading the charge on reimagining work in a post pandemic world with strategy and empathy, the role of the CHRO is continuing to evolve.
CEOs are increasingly recognising the value of talent to deliver business outcomes and expect HR leaders to transform traditional HR practices to build organisational resilience and drive value and gain competitive advantage. Stepping beyond the traditional HR functional management, CHRO’s are now leading the business through enterprise change, talent development and corporate culture.
CHRO Series brings together Asia’s most prominent and experienced HR leaders to meet and discuss the most critical initiatives and issues impacting CHROs as they build their future organisation.
- Shaping the future of work
- Driving success as the board’s leader of human capital
- Humanising HR – Building effective Culture and Belonging
28 October, 10AM – 1.50PM JKT (Indonesia Time)
10:00AM – 10:05AM
10:05AM – 10:45AM
Being Digital in the Now of Work!
- How do leaders stop implementing technology and start deploying human capabilities?
- How can the workforce experience be designed with people at the center?
- What does a Whole Person Approach to workforce experience look like?
- Leapgen research reveals DRIVERS and DRAINERS when it comes to work.
- What do we need to understand about building a People-First Culture of Connection, and how will that help organizations retain and hire the people they need?
Jason Averbook, Global Keynote Speaker, CEO & Co-Founder, Leapgen
10.45AM – 11:15AM
In anticipation of vaccination programs gaining critical mass and economies opening up, companies have been moving into business growth planning model while still determining final structures of their new working model.
Strong hesitance exists on writing growth requirements into new HR policies while working towards, testing and assessing new structures. There are still many, often conflicting, considerations to reconcile.
From distributed working models to employee engagement, skills gaps to pay parity, talent shortages to brand new undefined skills yet to be scoped, the role of HR has never been more important.
Join John to hear about the latest workforce and recovery trends, top considerations and strategies for building a future-proof, agile workforce strategy.
John Antos, Vice President Strategy, Global Payroll & Asia Pacific, ADP
11:15AM – 12:00PM
Adapting To The Work And The Workforce Of Tomorrow – How HR Is Taking The Lead In Shaping The Future Of Work?
Forward looking HR teams are already considering a range of different business scenarios for the future as part of their business planning, but few are taking sufficiently longer-term view to deal with them. In this session, we will explore how far does HR in your organisation look into the future including
- Why a shift to human-centric leadership is critical for the future of work
- Embracing change in the evolving role of HR
- How can HR ensure that their organization is spot-on with their culture that will last them through the rapidly changing future of work?
Moderator: Jason Averbook, Global Keynote Speaker, CEO & Co-Founder, Leapgen
- Pambudi Sunarsihanto, HR Director, Bluebird Group Indonesia
- Sandra Kokasih, Human Capital Managing Director, Sinar Mas Land
12:00PM – 12:30PM
Ensuring your staff return to office with peace of mind & confidence!
With the reduced number of positive cases and the wide implementation of the vaccination program, businesses will be back to normal very soon. With the return to normal mode, this means that employees also will return to the office. Companies will need the right preparation to the make back to office transition smooth and safe.
- Latest updates on guidelines for companies on the testing strategy for return to office strategy.
- Getting prepared to be back to office with safety measures implemented and with different ways of rapid tests.
- Best practice from Indonesia’s showcasing this experience that this experience has been successfully implemented.
Teguh Purwanto, President Director, PT Alere Health (Abbott)
12:30PM – 1:15PM
The CHRO Of The Future: Time To Look At HR Through A New Lens
The role of the chief human resource officer (CHRO) has become more strategic over the years and during the Covid pandemic was in the spotlight for health and safety measures as well as rapidly organising working from home. Today’s CHRO is now a crisis manager, strategist, leader of ethics (ESG and DEI), expert in organisational development as well as of performance management. In this session we will explore how HR leaders can successfully fill their new roles and deliver value to stakeholders.
- The importance for CHROs to get more involved in human capital strategy and the overall business
- Why CHROs should be involved in the deployment of AI and automation for the workforce
- How to further expand and cement HR’s influence on organisational decision making
Moderator: Dr Bob Aubrey, Founder of the ASEAN Human Development Organisation
- Rudy Manik, Chief Human Resources Officer, FWD Life
- Lelin Eprianto, Senior Vice President Human Capital Management, PT Pertamina (Persero)
1:15PM – 1:45PM
Collaboration & Engagement in The New World of Work
As remote work takes over more of our working lives, employees around the world feel more disconnected than ever. Find out how Facebook as a company has continued with their culture of connectedness, and innovation throughout the pandemic and how it helps other organizations improve the employee experience by bringing people closer together in an online world.
Learn practical ways in which you can strengthen your employee engagement and build a strong company culture that drives successful businesses.
- Engaging employees who are working remotely and how to create a culture of connectedness and innovation.
- Managing employee communications to improve employee experiences.
Take away some ideas and practical examples that can be applied
Yujing Guo, APAC Client Partner Lead, Facebook
End of CHRO Indonesia Online 2021