- Access to the event content and materials is only given to registered attendees for the event.
- HRM Asia reserves the right to refuse any registration without further explanations.
- Delegates agree to respect all intellectual property rights in the programme, including the programme structure, content, materials and proceedings
DATA PROTECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA (PDPA)
By submitting this application form to HRM Asia, you agree that any personally identifiable data that you have provided to us and photographs and videos that are captured in the course of the programme may be:
(i) used by us for the organisation and administration of our programmes (including profile preparation in connection with the programme, for organisers, speakers, sponsors and other participants, where applicable);
(ii) used and retained by us for communicating with, and informing you about our activities and programmes (by post, email, or telephone);
(iii) disclosed by us (only relevant personal data as necessary) to service providers or partners that we may engage in connection with the programme;
(iv) used by us in the development of marketing collaterals for the programme and HRM Asia in the future.
If you are providing someone else’s personal data or submitting this Form on behalf of someone else, you hereby declare that you have obtained consent from the named individual(s) in this Form, for the collection, use and disclosure of his/her personal data by you to HRM Asia, HRM Asia business partners and other third party service providers.
If you would like to request access to, or to correct, or to withdraw consent to our use of your personal data, photographs and/or videos after submitting this form, or if you have questions on how HRM Asia deals with personal data, please send an email to the programme organiser at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that by withdrawing consent from HRM Asia list after the event will unsubscribe you from receiving emails from HRM Asia which does not include third party emails like sponsors & exhibitors.
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND CONTENT
HRM Asia’s sponsors, advertisers, and third-party content or service providers may have links on our sites and newsletters that take you to other websites. Please note that links to other websites are provided throughout HRM Asia websites for users’ information and convenience. HRM Asia hopes that all third parties involved adhere sound policies regarding the privacy of their users. However, this does not cover third-party data collection practices, and HRM Asia does not assume any responsibility for any actions of third parties.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties as follows:
- To HRM Asia companies in order to process the data for the above-mentioned purposes;
- When we have your consent to do so, e.g., when you have allowed an event exhibitor to scan your attendee badge or when permitted by law;
- To third parties who work on our behalf to service or maintain business contact databases and other IT systems, e.g., suppliers of the IT systems which we use to process personal information, or who provide other services, such as printing;
- To third parties providing services to us or on our behalf who have a need to access your information, e.g., our professional advisors (e.g. auditors and lawyers) or hotel/venues for our events;
- To comply with applicable laws, protect rights, safety and property, and respond to lawful requests from public authorities (e.g., disclosing data in appropriate situations for national security or law enforcement purposes); and
- Subject to applicable law, in the event that an HRM Asia company, product, or business line is merged, sold, or in the event of a transfer of some or all of our assets (including in bankruptcy), or in the event of another corporate change, in connection with such a transaction, or for pre-transaction review in relation to such transactions.